To gain an edge, this is what you need to know now.
A Must See Chart
Please click here for a chart of S&P 500 ETF (SPY) which represents stock market benchmark index (SPX).
Note the following:
- There has not been any positive news or rumors on stimulus today.
- The VUD indicator is the most sensitive measure of net supply demand in real-time. Orange indicates net supply and green indicates net demand.
- The chart shows that VUD indicator has been solid orange most of the day. This confirms what we have been sharing with you that this market is driven by government borrowing and money printing. The slightest hiccup tends to bring net supply of stocks.
- The chart shows green on the VUD indicator near the close. This is common on Fridays as shorts buy to cover.
- The foregoing indicates that there is more risk in this market than generally believed.
U. S. PMI
Markit Manufacturing PMI came at 53.3 and Services PMI came at 56.0. These are very strong numbers, roughly in line with consensus.
These numbers prompted selling in stocks as the momo crowd does not like a good economy.
The momo crowd money flows since the Morning Capsule are 🔒 (To see the locked content, please take a 30 day free trial).
Smart money flows since the Morning Capsule are 🔒.
Short squeeze money flows are 🔒.
A Special Note To New Subscribers
Note the smart money behavior. Smart money tends to sell into strength on strong up days.
New subscribers should consider adopting smart money’s way of investing and trading.
Sentiment is 🔒.
Sentiment is a contrary indicator at extremes. In plain English, this means that when sentiment becomes extremely positive it is time to sell and when sentiment becomes extremely negative it is time to buy.
The momo crowd money flows in gold are 🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Smart money flows are 🔒 in gold since the Morning Capsule.
The momo crowd money flows in oil are 🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Smart money flows in oil are 🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Buy Zones And Buy Now Ratings
There are appear to be buy on close orders.
There is merit to watching the pattern of market on close orders as they represent the day’s dominant net cumulative activity by many professionals and funds.
This post was published yesterday in The Arora Report paid services. Since then the Morning Capsule has an update in the paid services.
A knowledgeable investor would have turned $100,000 into over $1,000,000 with the help from The Arora Report. NOW YOU TOO CAN ALSO SPECTACULARLY SUCCEED AT MEETING YOUR GOALS WITH THE HELP OF THE ARORA REPORT. You are receiving less than 2% of the content from our paid services. …TO RECEIVE REMAINING 98% INCLUDING MANY ATTRACTIVE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES, TAKE A FREE TRIAL TO PAID SERVICES.