By Nigam Arora & Dr. Natasha Arora
Signal(s) to enter, add, reduce, exit, hold or change.
BAC reported earnings before the market open Tuesday. Here are the details:
- Earnings came at $0.94 vs. $0.81.
- Revenues came at $26.3B vs. $25.2B consensus.
- Net interest income jumped 25% to $14.4B.
- Deposits are 34% higher compared to pre-pandemic Q4 2019. This computes to $400B of excess deposits. The blended yield on these excess deposits is 2.9%.
- Customers continue to maintain large deposits in accounts yielding 0.1%.
Trade Around Position
Those with a Trade Around position may consider taking advantage of the strength and exiting the Trade Around position.
There is merit to holding the very long term core position.
BAC is no longer suspended.
For those who are following the Good Way, the Buy Now rating is 🔒 (To see the locked content, please take a 30 day free trial).
For those following the Best Way, the buy zone is 🔒.
The recommended quantity is 🔒.
The very long term target is 🔒.
What To Do Now
Those with a core position for the very long term may consider continuing to hold. Those not in the stock may consider following the parameters given above.
To take a free 30-day trial to paid services to gain access to more opportunities, please click here.
This post was just published on ZYX Buy Change Alert.
Markets can generate substantial wealth for knowledgeable investors. NOW YOU TOO CAN ALSO SPECTACULARLY SUCCEED AT MEETING YOUR GOALS WITH THE HELP OF THE ARORA REPORT. You are receiving less than 2% of the content from our paid services. …TO RECEIVE REMAINING 98% INCLUDING MANY ATTRACTIVE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES, TAKE A FREE
TRIAL TO PAID SERVICES.