By Nigam Arora & Dr. Natasha Arora
To gain an edge, this is what you need to know now.
Please click here for a chart of S&P 500 ETF (SPY) which represents the benchmark stock market index S&P 500 (SPX).
Note the following:
- In the Morning Capsule, we wrote:
ISM Manufacturing Index will be released at 10am ET. This data has the potential to move the markets.
The concern about the ISM data has brought selling into the strength generated by China PMI. Without the excellent China PMI number, this morning the stock market would have likely been down several hundred DJIA points.
- The chart shows when the ISM Manufacturing Index data was released.
- ISM Manufacturing came at 47.7% vs. 47.8% consensus. This is in line with estimates.
- However, at The Arora Report, when we look below the surface, the prices paid component of the index came at 51.3. That is a 5-month high. Last month, the prices paid component of the index came at 44.5. Looking forward, this piece of data indicates prices are likely to go up.
- The momo crowd ignored the key piece of data from ISM Manufacturing and the increased likelihood of price increases and bought the dip in the stock market, as is the momo crowd’s pattern.
- Smart money, on the other hand, sold stocks when ISM was released.
- The yield on 10-year Treasury bonds has crossed 4% as of this writing.
- The data released in February and today suggests a high probability of stagflation.
- For a while, The Arora Report has shared with you that there is a high probability of stagflation. It is important that all investors understand stagflation and how different stocks behave in stagflation. To help investors gain next-level knowledge, there is a five-part podcast series on how Warren Buffett’s holdings will behave in a stagflationary environment. The podcast series is available in the Arora Ambassador Club.
- The VUD indicator is the most sensitive measure of net supply demand in real-time. The orange represents net supply and the green represents net demand.
- The VUD indicator has turned orange, indicating net supply of stocks.
The momo crowd money flows since the Morning Capsule are 🔒 (To see the locked content, please take a 30 day free trial).
Smart money flows since the Morning Capsule are 🔒.
Short squeeze money flows are 🔒.
A Special Note To New Subscribers
Note the smart money behavior. Smart money tends to sell into strength on strong up days.
New subscribers should consider adopting smart money’s way of investing and trading.
Sentiment is 🔒.
Sentiment is a contrary indicator at extremes. In plain English, this means that when sentiment becomes extremely positive it is time to sell and when sentiment becomes extremely negative it is time to buy.
There appear to be sell on close orders.
There is merit to watching the pattern of market on close orders as they represent the day’s dominant net cumulative activity by many professionals and funds.
The momo crowd money flows in gold are 🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Smart money flows are 🔒 in gold since the Morning Capsule.
The momo crowd money flows in oil are 🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Smart money flows in oil are 🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Buy Zones And Buy Now Ratings
This post was published yesterday in The Arora Report paid services. Since then the Morning Capsule has had an update in the paid services.
Markets can generate substantial wealth for knowledgeable investors. NOW YOU TOO CAN ALSO SPECTACULARLY SUCCEED AT MEETING YOUR GOALS WITH THE HELP OF THE ARORA REPORT. You are receiving less than 2% of the content from our paid services. …TO RECEIVE THE REMAINING 98% INCLUDING MANY ATTRACTIVE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES, TAKE A FREE TRIAL TO PAID SERVICES.
Please click here to take advantage of a FREE 30 day trial.