President Trump’s former attorney general, Jeff Sessions, was staunchly against marijuana. His forced resignation on Wednesday is good news for marijuana investors in the long run.
And good news for marijuana keeps piling up. Please see “Marijuana’s biggest win is still ahead — but investors may lose money before then.”
So should investors buy marijuana stocks with both hands today? Not so fast. Investing in marijuana is not easy. Those with less experience think all they have to do is buy a few marijuana stocks, and they will make millions. That could not be further from the truth. Please see 11 pointers given in “How to potentially become a marijuana millionaire, albeit carefully.”
Sessions’ temporary replacement is Matthew Whitaker. How does he feel about marijuana? How long will his tenure be? Will he have a contentious relationship with Congress over Mueller’s probe of Trump? He seems to be sympathetic to patients needing marijuana, but he also seems to be pro-law enforcement.
With all this in mind, is good news about marijuana at its peak for the short term? And is peak good news good or bad for marijuana stocks? Let’s examine with a chart.
Please click here for chart of money flows in 15 marijuana stocks. Please note the following:
• In investing and trading, you are competing with the smartest brains and super computers of Wall Street. If you are using free and widely available information that is available to everyone on the internet, you have no edge. Smart money knows the free information and gets ahead of it, and in the process many investors get hurt.
Act Now If You Are Serious About Making Millions In Marijuana
The volatility in marijuana stocks underscores the reality that those who are serious about making millions in marijuana need more knowledge and skills to be successful. While knowledgeable investors will make millions, those with less skills will lose their shirts.
Thank you for registering in overwhelming numbers for the coaching seminar ‘How to Become a Marijuana Multi-Millionaire.’ Our subscribers make good financial decisions. It makes sense to take advantage of the Silver Early Bird Special to save $2,005 for a limited time. Please click here to register.
• Segmented money flows give you an edge.
• As the chart shows, momo crowd money flows are extremely positive in Tilray TLRY and Aurora Cannabis ACB.
• Smart money flows are neutral in Cronos Group CRON, but momo crowd money flows are very positive.
• Smart money flows are extremely negative in Tilray and mildly negative in Aurora Cannabis.
• Momo crowd money flows are positive in Aphria AHPA, Canopy Growth CGC, Liberty Health LHSIF and MedMen MMNFF.
• As the chart shows, smart money flows are neutral in New Age Beverages NBEV and The Green Organic Dutchman Holding TGODF.
• Smart money flows are negative in marijuana ETF M, GW Pharmaceuticals GWPH, Constellation Brands STZ and Scotts Miracle-Gro SMG.…Read more at MarketWatch.
A knowledgeable investor would have turned $100,000 into over $1,000,000 with the help from The Arora Report. NOW YOU TOO CAN ALSO SPECTACULARLY SUCCEED AT MEETING YOUR GOALS WITH THE HELP OF THE ARORA REPORT. You are receiving less than 2% of the content from our paid services. …TO RECEIVE REMAINING 98% INCLUDING MANY ATTRACTIVE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES, TAKE A FREE TRIAL TO PAID SERVICES.