MYL

WEEKLY MARKET DIGEST: HERE IS WHAT SMART MONEY IS DOING WITH STOCKS, GOLD, OIL AND MARIJUANA $DIA $GLD $QQQ $SLV $SPY $TBT $USO

Weekly Digest from The Arora Report is popular among serious investors and money managers because they have found studying insights from the prior week gives them an edge over the coming weeks. Here is the day by day rundown from the morning capsules made available every morning before the market

Read More

WEEKLY MARKET DIGEST: SHORT SQUEEZE AND QUADRUPLE WITCHING STOCK MARKET RALLY FAILED AS WE HAD CALLED $DIA $GLD $QQQ $SLV $SPY $USO

Weekly Digest from The Arora Report is popular among serious investors and money managers because they have found studying insights from the prior week gives them an edge over the coming weeks. Here is the day by day rundown from the morning capsules made available every morning before the market

Read More

CHLOROQUINE CAN POTENTIALLY TRIGGER A 5000 POINT RALLY IN THE STOCK MARKET $AAL $AAPL $AMD $AMZN $BAC $DIA $DJIA $GILD $INTC $JPM $LUV $MYL $SPX $TEVA $BAYRY

Investors, after facing huge losses amid the threat of the coronavirus, are grappling with what is next for the stock market. In January, I warned that an external event could cause a major drop in the market. Now it has happened. Something investors need to be on the lookout for: potential treatments

Read More

A NEW IDEA ON BIOTECH COMPANY ACORDA ON PATENT INVALIDATION $ACOR $MYL $TEVA

These posts were published on ZYX Short Sell Change Alert. The short zone for Acorda Therapeutics (ACOR) is $24.50 to $26.40.  Since the stock is moving fast we want to get this to you quickly.  We will do another post shortly with more details. Maximum position size is 30% of full core

Read More

BE FOREWARNED IF YOU ARE CHASING DIVIDENDS $TEVA $MYL $PRGO $RDY $ABX $MCK $CAH $ESRX

  Dividend-chasing is in vogue. Given low interest rates, many investors say they have no other choice. Such thinking leads to costly mistakes. It just badly hurt those who had bought shares of Teva Pharmaceutical Industries TEVA,  because of its high dividend yield. This isn’t just an issue for Teva investors,

Read More

TRUMP’S ‘OBAMACARE LITE’ PRESENTS OPPORTUNITIES AND PERILS FOR INVESTORS $XBI $MDT $BSX $EW $CYH $THC $PFE $JNJ $MRK $BMY $TEVA $MYL

Republicans have finally produced a detailed plan to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare. Setting aside politics and viewing the plan neutrally, two things jump out. First, the House Republicans’ plan keeps the basic framework of Obamacare. No wonder some are calling it “Obamacare Lite.”

Read More

MOMENTA PHARMACEUTICALS JUMPS ON COPAXONE RULING, TAKE PROFITS AND EXIT THE POSITION IF STILL HOLDING $MNTA $MYL $TEVA

This post was published on ZYX Buy Change Alert. MNTA has an average price of $11.31.  As of this writing it is trading at $19.05. The stock has jumped on a court invalidating TEVA patent on a MS drug Copaxone.  This was part of the original thesis to buy MNTA.  MYL is

Read More

REDUCE MYLAN ON TRUMP COMMENT $MYL

This post was published on ZYX Buy Change Alert.  Consider reducing MYL position to 30% of the full core position size if holding a larger position. You are receiving less than 2% of the content from our paid services …TO RECEIVE REMAINING 98%, TAKE A FREE TRIAL TO PAID SERVICES. Please click

Read More

Do you want to gain an edge in the markets? Join thousands of your fellow investors and money managers to subscribe to Generate Wealth newsletter.

FREE FOREVER

Follow The Most Accurate Stock Market Analysis

Unrivaled Insights
In Bull and Bear Markets

Generate Wealth Newsletter
Free Forever

Generate Wealth Newsletter
Free Forever